Last updated: February 7, 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information: Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, and IP address. We collect personal information when you create an account, subscribe to our newsletter, or participate in surveys or other interactive features of the Services.
- Usage Information: Usage information includes information about how you interact with the Services, such as the pages you visit and the links you click on. We also collect information about your device, including your device’s IP address and browser type.
- Analytics Information: We use third-party analytics tools to help us understand how people use the Services. These tools collect information such as how often users visit the Services, what pages they visit, and what other sites they used prior to coming to the Services.
Use of Personal Information
We use personal information to provide the Services and to improve the Services. We may use your personal information to:
- Provide the Services: We use your personal information to provide the Services you request, such as creating an account or sending newsletters.
- Improve the Services: We use your personal information to improve the Services, such as fixing bugs or adding new features.
- Communicate with You: We may use your personal information to communicate with you about the Services, such as sending you emails or notifications.
- Marketing: We may use your personal information for marketing purposes, such as sending you promotional materials or advertisements.
- Legal Purposes: We may use your personal information as required by law, such as responding to legal requests or protecting our rights.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties for the following reasons:
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting our Services, processing payments, and providing customer support.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, we may transfer your personal information to the acquiring party.
- Legal Purposes: We may disclose your personal information if required by law, such as in response to a subpoena or court order.
Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no security measures are perfect, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.